Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THE PERIODIC TABLE OF TYPEFACES.


This was sent to me by a good friend and I thought this was definitely worth posting. If you ever spend a lot of time doing any print work, you often find yourself stuck for fonts. I don't particularly enjoy searching for fonts and this could virtually end up taking you a at least an hour to find the perfect one. So I tend to stick to a set of 10 I've committed to memory. This is not a good thing. So the image above is a really useful tool if you ever need to look for fonts. I think it's a fairly good set of fonts. There are enough that aren't generic and default and large enough so you have enough variety. Of course, the best thing to do is probably grow some patience and dig through your library of fonts. But until then, use the above.