Friday, October 14, 2011

BANDIT9. MY MOTORCYCLE DESIGN COMPANY.



I was hoping to unveil this later but I needed to keep up with the momentum.

As many of you know, I love motorcycles. And so I've opened up my own motorcycle design company here in Beijing called Bandit9.

Bandit9 is about injecting the spirit of innovation and instinct all bandits, pirates and outlaws possess. It's more fun to be a pirate than a sailor.



What's cool about being a bandit is that each is unique and that's what it's really all about. Bandit9 strips down the bullshit that hinder stock bikes. None of these obnoxious logos, dizzying graphics, pointless additional weight, no non-sense. 


Anyway, one of my favorite motorcycle blogs has featured our very first motorcycle, Loki, on their blog. This is pretty exciting stuff.

Read the full article at motorcyclephotooftheday.com


Okay so if you want to know more about my latest venture, visit the Bandit9 site:
http://cargocollective.com/bandit9
http://bandit9.tumblr.com

-d-

PS. Starting your own gig is a lot more fun than it is scary...but let's talk about that later :)